What do you think?
Momma, Wife, Woman, ex-Pat, American, Brazilian at heart, cranky, Sassy, Ridiculous... I'm just a big old mixing pot living life in Rio de Janeiro.
Most Popular Posts
- GIVEAWAY!: Who Wants a Pair of Havaianas? : I'm going to do it. I'm going to devirginize my...204 comment(s) | posted on February 28, 2011
- Racism and Prejudice in Rio de Janeiro : Today I was asked about racism in Rio de Janeiro. M...90 comment(s) | posted on October 25, 2012
- 10 Things I like Better: USA vs Brazil : I found this awesome post idea from a cool expat bl...73 comment(s) | posted on February 7, 2012
- WTF America?! : The thing that gets me about us Americans is our la...68 comment(s) | posted on April 6, 2012
- Ask Mr Rant: Machismo Country with Foreigner Wife : Q. Whats it like for Mr Rant living in a machismo c...66 comment(s) | posted on April 16, 2012
- 10 Things I like Better: Brazil vs the US : I did the US vs Brazil yesterday and here is wher...61 comment(s) | posted on February 8, 2012
- Expats vs the Country they Invade : Expats usually arrive in a country and worry about ...61 comment(s) | posted on October 2, 2012
- Expats, Remember Where You Live : Sometimes I wonder if some of the expats in Rio de ...61 comment(s) | posted on December 11, 2012
- My Rio de Janeiro Brothel? : Rio de Janeiro is a city of love. You see it everywhe...59 comment(s) | posted on August 23, 2012
- Giveaway: 1 Month of Brazilian Peel! : I know I know, I promised this would be posted by y...57 comment(s) | posted on May 6, 2012
- Not Thankful? : This evening a Brazilian friend told me that I comp...56 comment(s) | posted on November 23, 2012
- I’m Not Middle Class : After reflecting on comments from my last post, I...55 comment(s) | posted on December 19, 2011